Senior Project Manager - Denver CO
- Project Management
- Reports to:
- Cris Nielsen
Gateway Construction Services, Inc. is expanding into the Denver market and looking for a Senior Project Manager to grow with us. Gateway is one of the top commercial tenant improvement companies in the Seattle region. Tenant improvements is our sole focus. We are known for quality projects, straightforward teamwork, and strong client and subcontractor relationships, and our clients would like us to provide this same service on their projects in the Denver area.
Our ideal candidate must have experience in managing commercial tenant improvement projects of varies product types and sizes from start to finish. This candidate will be able to manage preconstruction, estimating, scheduling, and overall execution of our projects. This individual should also have experience managing people and be a highly effective communicator.
- Client Relationships
- Preconstruction Services
- Review proposal specifications, drawings and attend pre-bid meetings to determine scope of work and required contents of estimate.
- Prepare project budgets and estimates for major tenant improvements and major project revisions.
- Participate in pre-bid meetings, bid strategy meetings, and post construction meetings as requested.
- Project Scheduling
- Project Financial responsibilities
- Project Administration, Operations and Close-out
- Ensure the project is completed in conformance with the signed contract, subcontracts, purchase agreements, plans, specifications and changes.
- Verify with Office Manager that all Subcontractors have proper licenses, insurance information, up to date Labor and Industries payments and financial capabilities to complete their work.
- Promote a healthy company culture, provide leadership, and employee development
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT & BRANCH MANAGEMENT
- Acquisition of new projects and building of new relationships
- Management of employees including both office and field staff
- Planning, assigning, and directing work
- Creating vision and fielding solutions
- 7+ years of Tenant Improvement experience in the Denver metro market
- Bachelor or arts, construction management degree preferred; and 10 to 15 years commercial tenant improvement or related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Working knowledge of multiple commercial interior construction product types including: Office, High-tech, Flex, Retail, Healthcare, Biotech, Historical, and Industrial.
- Must have proven examples of leadership and strategic thinking.
- Experience with cost projection, financial analysis, budget reviews and labor reports.
- Experience in Microsoft Office and Microsoft Project.
Apply For This Job