Collecting your Personal Information
We collect information about you in various ways. For example, we collect personal information you provide to us when you sign up for our newsletter, contact us, or communicate with us through third party sites (e.g., Facebook, LinkedIn, and Twitter). Such information includes your name, email address, address, phone number, and any other contact or demographic information you choose to provide.
Use of your Personal Information
We use personal information for the purposes described in this Policy or otherwise disclosed to you at the time of collection. For example, we may use your information to:
- operate and improve our website;
- respond to your comments and questions and provide customer service;
- link or combine with personal information we get from third parties to help understand your needs and provide you with better service.
We may store and process personal information in the United States and other countries.
Sharing of your Personal Information
We do not share your personal information with third parties other than as follows:
- when you give your consent to do so, including if you are notified that the information you provide will be shared in a particular manner and you provide such information;
- when we believe in good faith that we are lawfully authorized or required to do so or that doing so is reasonably necessary or appropriate to: 1. comply with laws or respond to lawful requests, legal process or legal authorities; 2. protect the rights, property or safety of Gateway and our employees, and others, and 3. respond to an emergency or protect the personal safety of any person.
Security of your Personal Information
We take reasonable measures to help protect your information in an effort to prevent loss, misuse and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration and destruction.
When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline.
Wherever we collect sensitive information (such as credit card data), that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a closed lock icon at the bottom of your web browser, or looking for “https” at the beginning of the address of the web page.
While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.
Your Information Choices
You may opt-out of receiving emails from Gateway by following the instructions in those emails. If you opt-out, we may still send you non-promotional emails, such as emails about our ongoing relations. You may also request changes to your contact preferences and the personal information you have provided by contacting us.
Changes to this Statement
Gateway may update this Policy from time to time.
Gateway welcomes your questions and comments regarding this Policy. Please contact us at:
Gateway Construction Services
5506 Sixth Avenue South Suite 210
Seattle Washington 98108
Contact us by email here.