Following the successful delivery of the Axon/Taser Floor 13 project, Gateway was selected to perform the TI build out of Axon/Taser’s Floor 14 expansion. The sci-fi theme of this project is incorporated into every aspect of the interior. Custom features included large-scale displays integrated into the walls, virtual-reality gaming rooms, wide-polished concrete floors, high-tech conference rooms, break areas, a café, and neon-lighting accents. This futuristic environment gives the impression of being on a spaceship – the vision and goal that Axon/Taser had for their new office.
• Delivered on time and on budget by proposed senior project manager, Greg Slader
• Custom ‘portal’ entry doors
• Iris scanner integrated into entrance
• Signature science-fiction theme for high-end finishes and elements
- Weaver Architects
- 20,000 SF
- 1100 Olive Way, Seattle, WA 98104